The First Rule of Photograph
The first rule of photography is that “Any picture Worth taking, is work taking more than one picture of.”
Why should you take more than one picture?
There are many very good reasons, but here are a few which come to mind immediately:
- The first picture may be the quality you expected—blurry or darker than wanted, etc.,
- The picture you thought you wanted, may not be the one you end up using,
- By varying your position on the target of your photography, may provide you with pictures, which may be useful for other reasons,
- If like me you are not the best photographer on earth, carefully and thoughtfully taking more pictures, can be more forgiving than risking everything one photograph,
- And in an age of digital photography why not? Once you get back to the office or home, you can put them up on the computer and then decide, which to keep for future use.